Cooking cooking cookingFood
Kristin continues to feed the baby and I feed her, so I have been doing a lot of cooking recently such as:
- Goat Cheese and Leek Tart, for today.
- Brownies – These are more of a desert brownie, great with icing sugar and a little cream.
- Roasted White fish with leek – A classic kind of Jamie Oliver dish, I used cod.
- Potato supper, a simple dish of Bacon, Potatoes, Onions to which I added a good quality Italian sausage. The idea came from Nigel Slater’s book Appetite
- Spinach and Blue cheese tart. Next time I will use the recipe from here I think.
- Chicken chow mein – not up to the standard of a really good chinese, or the rest of the food here but still perfectly nice.
Next up is chicken cacciatore and a sausage dish that I saw being cooked on one of Nigel Slater’s programmes – with roasted onions and bell peppers. Awesome.comments powered by Disqus